Hotties

Friday, April 2, 2010

❤020410❤

went coll dis morning for ISMM revision class.
not exactly happy but not sad either.
except that teacher CHANGE d timing again without informing us.
so.. most of us was inside DK Z at 9am SHARP!
but she arrive at 9.30am.
appearantly.
someone ask her to postpone half hour.
n tat someone HAD NOT inform anyone.
so there goes
wasting my beautiful half hour sleep!!
fine!
let u go dis time!~
after that went lunch at Canteen 2 wif puiyan.
den go home.
had to do wat daddy ask n call up all those travel agency for details.
so done that and i went to my room to read a book but ended up SLEEPING~
too nice to sleep anyway..
it was raining.
so kinda cooling too..XD
darren call me n i miss his phone call coz i was sleeping like a pig in my room n my phone is downstairs on top of my mum com.
so i continue snoozing till is dinner time.XD
i remember hearing daddy calling out for me.
but den i thought it was a dream so i continue sleeping.
so i woke up n msg darren.
haha. wan me go digital mall.
k la. teman him la.
den go buy dis racing game disc.
n turn out to be some sort of cacat type game..XD
haha.
n oso. guess who i saw in digital mall?
someone i long time no see d.
CHUN WEN!!!
haha.
he look so different n so blur oso..XD
lolx.
must ask him come out yum cha n update gossip d..XD
so tata-x thats all.
go sleep..XD
nitez to all my readers.
doubt i have any anyway..XD
~*~ Life is just about Gossiping ~*~

No comments: