Hotties

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Watch Anime Online..

I found out that a few website that allows users to watch anime online can't be
watch in Malaysia..
I remember I used to watch D. Gray Man (best-nya) at www.veoh.com... but now I can't watch anime from that website because it is no longer available in Malaysia.. and because that Veoh can't let users from Malaysia to watch it's videos... it turn out that other websites that uses Veoh as the screening video for their anime collection can't be open either.
That include www.animemedia.com and a few more others websites can't be shown too..
That's too bad. cause alot of website I used to watch last time can't be open.. Haiz..
So... as the matter of fact.. I went to GOGGLE search for other websites that does not use Veoh.com as their main video.. and I found a few websites that I am satisfied...
1) www.crunchyroll.com
2) www.animefuel.com
3) www.imeen.com (I never put this website at the right side of my blog coz I don't really visits this website)

other than these 3 website.. There is one more website that I don't really recommend to watch anime online... That's is www.youtube.com that is because it is very low in quality and one episode of an anime show must be divided into 3 parts. that's is frustrating.. and annoying.. it takes all the trouble to get 1 movie watch completely by opening up 3 different windows for 1 EPISODE... ish...

~*~ Life is just about Gossiping ~*~

No comments: