Hotties

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

oh well..

D-day didnt turn out to be what i expected...
for BITA.. let's say.. I am up to my old trick - u know what i meant
for English speaking test.. it turn out that it wasn't that scary after all...
we were group in 4 person.. but at the very last minute.. Tutor say is better if it is 3.. oh well... is okay for me..
so my group- Me, Wynn and Yvonne. (and supposed to join us was Hwee Teng but she was no.4.. so she was kicked out my group)
our group topic was ---chang chang chang chang...
(agak-agak something like dat) For your own life partner, which would first consider????
a) Physical beauty
b) Academic Qualification.

ah well.. 2 against 1.. so i can't help being the ONLY one.. i have to debate off the other 2. so.. i have to choose PHYSICAL BEAUTY!!!.. what can i say bout physical beauty??? NOTHING!!!!!!!
so dead dead dead... i just mumble things out of my mouth that comes from my brain..
that's all.. and is OVER NOW!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!
~*~ Life is just about Gossiping ~*~

No comments: