Hotties

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dead

Haiz...
tomorrow is D-day...
what could be more worst than this??
BITA coursework exam PLUS English speaking test...
everyone is saying that I'm too worry bout the speaking test.. they say i am good in english.. ah-ha.. thats what they don't know.. who told them i was good in english?? who told them i can speak well in english.. who the HELL told them all this not true things???
Basically, I'm not really good in english.. it took me years to master english and i still can't master it well... i can speak fluent english while having a conversation with non-chinese speaker.. means those who can't speak or understand chinese well.. and these people's english is very good.. I can't just speak Manglish with them even though some of them can understand what I say.. but is just doesn't seems right...
My english was horrible terrible vegetable in the first few years of primary school... you don't see my english mark getting any higher then 50%. Believe it people..
My english started to improve a little when.. a girl in my class, who english is damn bloody good, and thus, it make me jealous of it.. I made up my mind, I MUST BEAT HER IN ENGLISH!!!!
oh yea.. i did, a couple of times.. but i wasn't really happy with the result because i know.. I m still terrible in english.
Don't ask me what is simple past tense, present tense, continuous something like that.. i don't really know.. i just SHOOT whatever I got in mind..
oh well.. i just better get my head into study for BITA right now.. if not.. i am sooooooo dead over it..
Ta-ta..

~*~ Life is just about Gossiping ~*~

No comments: