Hotties

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

♥ ♥ ♥

All right.
FINALLY!!!
i finish all my papers.
i need to let my head AND brain rest for weeks before i start it again.
so.
2 subjects out of 6 was horrible.
2 subjects out of 6 was lovely.
the lonely 2 subjects out of 6 were kinda normal.
so. i wont HOPE to get an A for all subjects.
but at least a pass for LAW would make me extremely happy.
why?
cause i wont see it again. and i am gonna ♥ it.
and neither i want bring any of these subjects up to my 2nd year 2nd semester.
NO WAY.
DEFINITELY NO WAY.
ABSOLUTELY NO WAY.
but how the markers make my papers. does wonders.
hope they are lenient enough to spare me from resitting the dumb paper.
so hell yea.
i gonna go genting with my dear kawaii chit chatters coursemates on the 17th. meaning tomorrow. and coming back down on the 18th.
lolx. first time go genting with them.
i wonder what will happen.
muacks. will try update as much as possible my dear lovely lovely blog.
~*~ Life is just about Gossiping ~*~

No comments: