Hotties

Thursday, August 21, 2008

TAN SVEN NI.. HOW DARE U....

Damn that Fishie.... go tagged me for wat leh??
1.People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
2.Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
yes, i m allowed, but i x mao

2 ) Describe urself in one word.
hmm.. defficult... i guess

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
I m rather selfish, i wan ppl love me but not me loving him.. >.< take it or leave it.

4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
I told 1 b4 n turned out to b a disaster. so dont expect me to tell anyone again...

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
No, suffers is more like it...(unless u meant families, den it depends)

6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?"
Ta-ta, i m gonna go.. wanna follow me??? i will b delighted to bring ya.. >.<.. i might say depedns on situation...

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
Cheh,, don blive mai don blive loh.. like i care...

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
I guess not...

9 ) What' your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Jealous, normal behaviour.. but they must really control their temper...

10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
My world seems to be surrounded by this type of ppl...

[[ * PART 2 * ]]

1 ) Best place to cry?
My bed.

2) Who do you love the most?
Me, duh

3 ) Tell us ur dream last night?
i have dis dream since small... my whole family plus me playing eagle catch small chicken game in my house living room...

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
Yes. Most my friends know i hate who...

5 )The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
too many to remember... i choose not to remember it.

The last person

-you had a beer with?
i nvr like de smell of it.. so i nvr tried it

-Went to the movies with?
My sister, watch Mummy

-talked on the cell phone with?
hmm... my mummy, i don call ppl, i sms dem...

-u hugged?
My lovely partick n ashley bear.

-u yelled at?
someone i x tau

-In the last week have you~Kissed someone?
something yes, someone no.

~Danced crazy?
yesterday.. with some friends.

~ Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
someone making up some stupid rumour.

~If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be?
Wish for unlimited wishes.

~If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Around The whole world. Haha!

~Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
every minute..

~Are you old fashioned?
hell, how would i noe.. but i guess i m not...

~What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Tell someone I love them n being rejected at the same time..

~What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Everything. From non-living things to living-things. Friends and enemies included.

~5 Facts About Me:
Idiotic, Funny, sociable, difficult, unpredictable


~5 things that scares me
Death, cockroach, Loneliness, exam, 3 words from someone i don like..

~7 Songs Playing in My Head
more den 7 in my mind gal...

~7 "First Time" in My Life
Opening my eyes, Breathing, Crying, Talking, running, crawling, Going on the stage

~7 Words/Things I Always Use
Duh, huh?, what? my ipod, my laptop, my bed, my phone

okie.. since i m supposed to tag someone...
let it be..

Anthony, Mun Fai, Tic Toc ( i don have dat many blogger friends la..)

dont blame me for tagging ya.... coz fishie tag me.... so blame her... muahahaha

No comments: