Hotties

Friday, January 1, 2010

1st day of 2010

Since i didnt manage to put a post last night..
i decided that posting on the 1st day of the year would be just fine.
2010 better be good for me.
what i want this year is just health, money and priority on list is PASS MY DIPLOMA.
if better with flying colors. but i wouldnt hope for me. nah dont so "tan xin" la, pass with a little more than 3.4 cgpa would b just nice..
gotta start working!~ aiks.
so a summary on 2009.
things i have been naughty with and conquer with.
a year round with my classmates mates.
plus is fun to know other course friends too..
*thx to Pivoine and Jessica and Carmen*
sometimes i seems to be having more fun with my other course friends.
but of coz.. my class does have it advantage too.
having friends from same course helps alot.
Evane, Yong En, and alot others help me alot in my assignments.
thx alot^^
besides.
had alot of class gathering with DEM classmates and Samad classmate.
and regular badminton play time with most samadian.
anyway,
i think i have not done that well in my exams and stuff in year 2009.
*feeling werid refering 2009 as last year when it just 17hours ago that the countdown was held*
so i have to buck up this year and better do well in exams.
and get myself ready for the fun and works planned ahead.^^
so.
back to countdown yesterday (2009)
went up Genting with Jessica, Yvonne and Xinn.
took the 3pm Genting bus from Gombak.
the weather was relatively nice n cooling.
was especially cold during the last 15 minutes of the years (11.45pm-12am)
the fog was not really that heavy so we can still see part of the fireworks.
before the fireworks. saw 2 groups of coursemates (different groups) at Genting.
and also i didnt met Pivoine, ccy, and Kam.
they were at the Highland hotel entrance there and i m right in the middle of the 2 hotels.
nice view from my side.^^ hahaha
willl upload pics later.
and resolution for the New 2010 Year.
1. do well in exam.
2. slim down (kinda impossible at the moment)
3. try to be more girlish? (the guyz nvr think me as gal.)
4. find a job and earn money. (desperate for money $$$)
thats all for 2day.
Happy New Year 2010 to all my bloggies, friends, BBF, Net Friends, TarC friends, and etc.
Hapi year ahead for all of u.
good luck and enjoy^^
~*~ Life is just about Gossiping ~*~

No comments: